Wednesday, August 5, 2009

So Beautiful You Are...- Me'Shell Ndegeocello

Normal questions, harder answers. Only answer in song lyrics.

Current relationship status: ""Pretty mama if you're single, single... You don't gotta be alone tonight."
(NKOB ft. Neyo- Single)

Your first love: "Love is so blind. It feels right when it's wrong."
(Beyonce- Me, Myself & I)

Do you believe in love at first sight? "What part of no don't you understand?"
(BoA- Did Ya)

Your most recent ex: "You were somewhere burnin' deisel in the streets havin' laughs"
(Mariah Carey- Thanx 4 Nothin')

Your best friend: "Times...Change... Togehter we'll be fine. You and me... Yeah. It's not easy all the time."
(B*Witched- Together We'll Be Fine)

Sex: "Let me get mine, you get yours (but don't fall in love)"
(Christina Aguilera- Get Mine, Get Yours)

Marriage: "Now I see what 'love' means. It's so unbelievable & I don't wanna let it go"
(Craig David- Unbelievable)

Life: "Life is a journey. It will take you wherever you choose to go"
(Christina Aguilera- The Voice Within)

Death: "And now when I need you the most, you don't know..."
(98 Degrees)

Your regrets: "No, no more sorrow! I've paid for your mistakes"
(Linkin Park)

High School: "I just want to get away! Savin' all ur bullshit for another day!"
(Christina Aguilera- Make Over)

Your worst enemy: "I hate you so much right now!"
(Kelis- I Hate You So Much Right Now)

Authority: "Free your mind & the rest will follow."
(Envogue- Free Your Mind)

Politics: "Don't bother me with all of your reality"
(Katy Perry- I'm Still Breathing)

Your religious stand/views: "Hey, do you feel our pain?"
(Shakira- How Do You Do)

Monday: "I met this girl on Monday, Took her for a drink on Tuesday."
(Craig David- 7 Days)

**I started to put in random lyrics I like & feel cuz this is too hard**

Tuesday: "You shoulda known that I'm not gonna sit around & wait for you to get your act together.
Shoulda known better"
(BoA- Did Ya)

Wednesday: "I can't believe I fell for your schemes. I'm smarter than that.So young and naive to believe
that with me you're a changed man."
(Beyonce- Me, Myself & I)

Thursday:"If you want me, there's no discount price tonight"
(Katy Perry- If You Can Afford Me)

Friday: "I love them hoes, love them hoes, love them hoes"
(Eamon- Love Them Hoes)

Saturday: "There is nothing that's more sexy than a girl that want, but don't need me"
(Neyo, Jamie Foxx & Fabulous- She Got Her Own)

Sunday: "When she's sleepin on the sofa. When she's layin in her Sunday best.
When she's turnin over Friday, I swear I'm sleepin less & less. When the ocean's gettin warmer
& California's on her mind..."
(Augustana- Sunday Best)

Coffee: "I guess second best is all I will know"
(Katy Perry- Thinking of You)

Tea: "Thought I couldn't live with out you. It's gonna hurt when it heals too."
(Leona Lewis- Better in Time)

Alcohol: "Blame it on the Goose, got you feelin' loose"
(Jamie Foxx- Blame It)

Cigarettes: "You're my rockstar in between the sets. Eyeliner & cigarrettes"
(Lady Gaga- Paparazzi)

Lunch meat: "Pull a stack out of my pocket & say 'can I touch you there?'"
(Mullage- Trick'n)

Food: "You taste just like glitter mixed with rock & roll"
(Lady Gaga- Boys Boys Boys)

Color: "Look at the stars. Look how they shine for you. And everything you do.
Yeah, they were all yellow" (Coldplay- Yellow)

Anything you'd like to add: "Why can't you just tell the truth? If somebody's there, then tell me who."
(Destiny's Child- Say My Name)

No comments:

Post a Comment