Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tums and Coupons


Do you take any medicine when you're gassy?
i don't gassy.

Which is better: Tums or Pepto Bismol?
Neither

When was the last time you picked your boogers?
hahaha! this is funny. idk.

Ever wake up early on Saturdays to go Garage Sale shopping?
Never

What was your best Garage Sale find?
N/A

When did you last go to the Flea Market?
Never

Do you shop for anything in particular at the Flea Market or just browse?

N/A

When was the last time you got a nose bleed?
When I was pregnant

What was the last sporting event you attended?
Nephew's Football game

Is cheerleading a sport?
yes

What is the most difficult part of your job?
Organizing the books back/Finding the books

Do you get along with all of your co-workers?

Yes

Do you have a Facebook account?
yes, I do

If so, do you take surveys on
www.FacebookSurveys.com ?
No... I didnt know that existed

If attending a pot luck dinner, what dish would you bring?
Nothing. I can't cook

What brand of bottled water do you prefer?
Fiji

What was the last alcoholic beverage you consumed?
Um... Don't know.

What toppings do you like on your pizza?
Cheese (obviously), Pepperoni. Mushrooms

What do you order at McDonald's?
Um... Something with chicken usually

Do you clip coupons from the Sunday paper?
No

When did you last work out at a gym?
While I was like... 3 months pregnant

How old is the mattress on your bed?
no idea

Do you have any picture frames without a picture in them?
Nope

What department store do you shop in the most?
None...

Did you ever take Driver's Ed?
Nope! I made sure I got my liscense before that rule was made

When was your last speeding ticket or car accident?
A year ago

How many times have you taken driver improvement school?

never


Which friend or family member's birthday is coming up next?
Keenan's. Then Courtney's. Then Mine! Woo-woo!

Do you have any friends or family members that are pregnant?
My chunky sister

Do you have any friends or family members that are engaged?
hum... not that I know of. Most are already married

Are you your mom's favorite child?
Yes cuz I'm smart & pretty

Which relative do you live closest to?
my sisters

Which city and state does the farthest relative live?
California

Name something you have bought or sold on Ebay?
Nothing but books

Do you keep magazines by your toilet?
Never

When did you last see your parents?
Im looking at my mom now. I saw Papa in June

Ever play the game Apples to Apples?
No.

What did you last take a picture of with your camera?
Um... A pic of Rishona's old prom pic

The last time you got dressed up, where did you go?
The club. (Which was horrible.)

No comments:

Post a Comment